Heating & Air Conditioning for New Construction Homes in Seattle
Setting Your Home Up for Success & Comfort that Lasts
Whether you are an individual gearing up to have your home custom built with a top-of-the-line heating and cooling system or you are a builder in need of HVAC installation experts for your next project, our team at Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning can help. For over 60 years, we have been serving customers throughout the Greater Puget Sound area, offering top-quality workmanship tailored to the unique needs of the property. Our new construction HVAC specialists in Seattle are committed to providing solutions that keep homeowners comfortable and happy for years to come!
System Design & Engineering
Our exceptional and highly experienced design team can offer customized, balanced, and efficient home comfort systems which fit the existing plan for the home. With our decades of experience, we can work with you and your contracting team to ensure that the entire process goes smoothly and is completed within time and budget constraints.
We cover a broad range of services, including:
- Preliminary mechanical design: Either hand-drawn or with AutoCAD, this can help to reduce framing costs by ensuring that the heating and air system design takes the framing into account
- Heating and cooling load calculations: These calculations are required by many jurisdictions, can help move along the permitting process, and can help determine the perfect system for the home
- Mechanical drawings: To ensure consistency when plans are repeated, these detailed drawings are kept on file for future reference
- Accurate material lists: Having a detailed plan ahead of time can significantly reduce time and money lost on errors in the field
- Changes and plan addendums: If some aspect of the design needs altering, our team can work with you to ensure the system is everything you need
To learn more about how we can work with you, call our Seattle new construction HVAC experts at (425) 689-7778 today.