Seattle Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Stay Comfortable All Year with Quality Heater Services
If your heating system is struggling to keep up with demand or has given out completely, it may be time to bring in the professionals. At Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning, our team of heating repair experts in Seattle work tirelessly to provide precise, accurate, and long-lasting solutions to all of your home comfort problems. Whether you are looking for a brand-new system to help you take on the winter cold, or you simply need someone to help you address straightforward repairs from normal wear and tear, we can help. Our heating services in Seattle are reliable and affordable.
With free estimates and 24-hour emergency services available, you can be certain you are getting the care you need, when you need it. Call us at (425) 689-7778 today to schedule your appointment.
Heat Things Up With Our Seattle Furnace Services
There’s nothing quite as comforting as a warm home when the clouds outside are gray and gloomy. At Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer reliable furnace repair, installation, and maintenance services in Seattle. Our technicians are trained and experienced handling everything from furnaces and central heaters to heat pumps.
What to Expect from our Seattle Furnace Services:
- Our skilled technicians always arrive within your quoted time frame window
- We inspect your heating unit to find issues
- We’ll create and share customized solutions with you
- Once we have your approval, we’ll complete the work
We believe that it’s important to educate our customers about issues we find with their furnaces and the options available to them. You should be able to make informed decisions about your heating units. Additionally, because we understand heater repairs often come at inopportune moments, which is why we offer financing options with approved credit.
Experienced & Reliable Furnace Services in Seattle
We know that having issues with your furnace can be frustrating, inconvenient, and uncomfortable. That’s why we go out of our way to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible to get you back on track. Our technicians service all major brands, such as Bryant, Carrier, York, Coleman, Trane, Rheem, and Lennox, and if the part needing repairs is under warranty, we can handle the processing for you! If it’s time to upgrade your system, we are one of the largest new construction contractors in the Northwest, and you can put our extensive experience to work in your home! Our team offers professional, tidy, and timely repair services that come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Are you ready for the fall and winter seasons? By performing regular preventative maintenance and scheduling an annual inspection, you can extend the life of your furnace / heater and limit expensive repairs.
Here are some tips to avoid heater repairs in Seattle:
- Change the air filter – It is always a good idea to change your air filter regularly (around every 90 days). By keeping your air filter clean, you will have more efficient heating, save on utility bills as well as extend the life of your furnace. Bob’s Heating offers high-quality air filters as well as an Automatic Filter Replacement Program, so you can automatically receive a new filter every 90 days.
- Check your thermostat – The thermostat controls both the heating and cooling systems of homes by detecting the temperature of the room and comparing it to the desired temperature setting. If you are setting your thermostat to a certain temperature, but still feel uncomfortable temperature-wise, then there is most likely a problem with the thermostat.
- Schedule annual furnace check -ups – One of the most important things that you can do for your furnace is to schedule an all-encompassing annual tune-up. Having your furnace inspected and cleaned by a professional will ensure that your system is running smoothly and safely this fall. Bob’s Heating offers annual maintenance plans and Trust Certified technicians who will diagnose any problems or system failures, perform preventative maintenance and ensure that your equipment is operating at its peak efficiency.
- Test your smoke alarms – Certain furnace problems such as insufficient combustion air around the furnace can lead to fire hazards. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) estimates that of all reported household fires, only about half (52%) of homes had a working smoke detector in the house. Just as you would with CO detectors, it is important to test all the smoke alarms in your home and replace old batteries with new ones.
Labor Extension Plans
For total peace of mind following your installation, consider taking advantage of our five-year Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning Labor Extension Plan:
- Five years guaranteed labor expenses on covered equipment
- Five annual maintenance services, including filter changes, on covered equipment
- No after hour charges for no heat situations, regardless of day or time
- Five percent discount on future equipment purchases during the life of the contract
- Warranty covers equipment listed on the agreement only
- Warranty covers furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioners only
We also proudly offer maintenance agreements for our customers, at one-year, three-year, and five-year increments. These agreements give our preferred customers access to annual maintenance inspections, discounted parts and labor, and much more!