Bryant Preferred Series Air Conditioner 126B
Air Conditioning for Both Comfort and Cost Savings
With this Preferred central Bryant AC Unit, you can save money on energy bills yet still enjoy reliable whole-home comfort from your AC system. It's up to 16 SEER rating delivers energy efficient, economical operation that’s as quiet as running your dishwasher in your home in Seattle's Eastside.
- Up to 16 SEER and 13 EER
- Sound as low as 72 dB (quiet as a dishwasher)
- DuraFlow™ louvered coil guard
- Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
- Energy efficient, single-stage air conditioner with up to 16 SEER and 13 EER, plus decibels as low as 72.
- Efficiency: Up to 16.5 SEER, Up to 13.5 EER
- Warranty: 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
- Refrigerant: Puron® Refrigerant
- Compressor: Scroll
- Cooling Capacity (tons): 1.5 – 5
- Pressure Switches: High and Low
- Protection: DuraGuard™ system
- Construction: Galvanized steel
- Paint: Powder-coated complete coverage
- Coil Guard: DuraFlow™ louvered grille
- Details: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Bryant has determined that Preferred™ Line Model 126B air conditioners that achieve system combinations of 14.5 SEER and 12.0 EER or higher meet the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
- Quiet Level: As low as 72 dB
- Features: Compressor blanket, 8-pole fan motor
- Controls: Supported Thermidistat™, Standard Thermostat