Our NRC711 series is perfect for homes with 1-3 showers. When properly sized, they provide an endless supply of hot water to an entire home. With state-of-the-art gas combustion technology, Noritz burners maximize output and provide temperature stability while maintaining low emissions. Built-in features include safety lock-out, freeze protection, and high elevation adjustment.
These units offer several innovations:
- Safety lock out – Default max. 120 degrees (refer to owner’s manual for higher temp)
- Standard burner – High performance single flame burner.
- Fully modulating burner – Automatically adjusts burner level accordingly.
- Turbo Flow – Up to 7.1 GPM @ 35 degree temperature rise (6.3 GPM @ 45 degree rise).
- Direct ignition – No standby pilot light.
- Thermal fuse – Automatic overheat protection system.
- Resin coated PC board – Increases durability and protection from elements.
- Automatic air regulator – Monitors internal temperature/maximizes burner efficiency.
Perfect for homes with 1-3 showers.
- Southern climate: 2.5 baths
- Northern climate: 2 baths
- 23.6” (H) x 13.8” (W) x 6.7” (D)
- 41 lbs.
- Natural Gas/Propane
- 0.5 – 7.1 GPM
- 0.89 (UEF)
- 115-140° F (in 5° F Intervals)