Small but powerful, this unique heat pump uses inverter technology and a rotary compressor to deliver variable-speed control. That translates to highly efficient, low-stage heating and cooling operation down to 25% capacity for ultra quiet, even temperature comfort. What’s more, it can provide exceptional summer dehumidification.
- Enjoy cool, summer comfort with up to 18 SEER/ 12.5 EER efficiency
- Take advantage of efficient electric heating well into the winter months with up to 11 HSPF efficiency
- Optimal dehumidification capability with the Evolution Connex™ Control
- 5 stages of variable-speed operation with longer, lower stage cycles to give you more energy savings and better temperature management
- Exceptionally quiet operation in low speeds down to 55 decibels
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to operating speeds
- Senses operating conditions and adjusts to enhance system reliability
- Excellent performance with zoned systems
- Bryant’s smallest ducted, variable-speed heat pump can fit discreetly into your landscape
- Uses non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Sheet metal construction with baked-on, complete outer paint coverage for lasting durability against the elements
- Attractive, louvered cabinet protects the coil against physical damage
Small, powerful, highly energy efficient two-stage heat pump with inverter technology boasts up to 18 SEER, 12.5 EER and 11 HSPF, plus exceptionally quiet operation as low as 55 db.