Honeywell 5500W Portable Generator
Get Yours from Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning
Honeywell's portable generators keep your furnace, refrigerator, select light circuits, and your TV working throughout a power outage. Be prepared, and have our certified professionals hook up and wire a portable generator at your home.
Honeywell’s portable generators are available in both 5500- and 7500-Watt models.
Check out these great generator features:
- 3-Year Limited Residential Warranty
- User-Friendly Control Panels
- Easy to Transport and Store with Heavy Duty Wheels
- Steel Frame to Protect OHV Engine
- Low Oil Shutdown Enabled
- Watts: 6875 SW/ 5500 RW
- Engine type: 389cc OHV (recoil start)
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel capacity: 5.8 gallons
- Run time at 50% load: 9.0 hours
- Dimensions (handles down): 29.8”x28.75”x26.75”
- Warranty: 3-year limited (residential)
- Weight: 185 lbs
- A 389cc single-cylinder OHV engine produces reliable power with little maintenance. The engine comes equipped with a low-oil shutdown safety mechanism to prevent potential engine damage.
- The OHV engine is protected by a durable steel frame that is built to withstand the long run times that are often necessary during extended power outages and rolling blackouts.
- The all-in-one control panel features an updated design with simple, illustrated operation instructions. This generator is easy to use and makes all functions easily accessible.
- Fold-down handles and heavy-duty wheels make transportation of this 185 lbs. unit a breeze. The handles fold down for easy storage in even tight spaces.
- The Honeywell 5500W Portable Generator meets all performance and safety requirements set by the CSA.
- All Honeywell portable generators are backed by a 3-year limited residential warranty or a 1-year commercial warranty.
Learn more about Honeywell’s 5500W Portable Generator from the experts at Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning! Contact us by calling 800-840-3346 today to get yours or to have our seasoned experts hook it up to your home to protect you from rolling blackouts.