Small but powerful, this unique air conditioner uses inverter technology and a rotary compressor to deliver variable-speed comfort control. That translates to highly efficient, low-stage cooling that can operate down to 25% capacity for ultra quiet. What’s more, it can provide exceptional dehumidification and comfort in your Woodinville or Kirkland, WA home.
- Enjoy cool, summer comfort with up to 19 SEER/13 EER efficiency with Bryant AC
- Optimal dehumidification capability with the Evolution Connex™ control
- 5 stages of variable-speed operation with longer, lower stage cooling cycles to give you more energy savings and even temperature comfort
- Exceptionally quiet operation in low speeds down to 56 decibels
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to operating speeds
- Excellent performance with zoned systems
- Bryant’s smallest ducted, variable-speed air conditioner will fit discreetly into your landscape
- Uses non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- Sheet metal construction with baked-on, complete outer paint coverage for lasting durability against the elements
- Attractive, louvered cabinet protects the coil against physical damage
Small, powerful, highly energy efficient two-stage air conditioner with inverter technology boasts up to 19 SEER and 12.5 EER, plus exceptionally quiet operation as low as 56 db.