Furnace Repair & Maintenance
Stay Comfortable All Year With Quality Furnace Services
Heat Things Up With Our Furnace Services
We know that having issues with your furnace can be frustrating, inconvenient, and uncomfortable. That’s why we go out of our way to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible to get you back on track. Our technicians service all major brands, such as Bryant, Carrier, York, Coleman, Trane, Rheem, and Lennox, and if the part needing repairs is under warranty, we can handle the processing for you! If it’s time to upgrade your system, we are one of the largest contractors in the Northwest, and you can put our extensive experience to work in your home! Our team offers professional, tidy, and timely repair services that come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Are you ready for the fall and winter seasons? By performing regular preventative maintenance and scheduling an annual inspection, you can extend the life of your furnace and limit expensive repairs.
- Our skilled technicians always arrive within your quoted time frame window
- We inspect your heating unit to find issues
- We’ll create and share customized solutions with you
- Once we have your approval, we’ll complete the work
We believe that it’s important to educate our customers about issues we find with their furnace and the options available to them. You should be able to make informed decisions about your heating units. Additionally, because we understand furnace repairs often come at inopportune moments, which is why we offer financing options on replacement units with approved credit.
- Change the air filter – It is always a good idea to change your air filter regularly (around every 90 days). By keeping your air filter clean, you will have more efficient heating, save on utility bills as well as extend the life of your heater. Bob’s Heating offers high-quality air filters as well as an Automatic Filter Replacement Program, so you can automatically receive a new filter every 90 days.
- Check your thermostat – The thermostat controls both the heating and cooling systems of homes by detecting the temperature of the room and comparing it to the desired temperature setting. If you are setting your thermostat to a certain temperature, but still feel uncomfortable temperature-wise, then there is most likely a problem with the thermostat.
- Schedule annual heater check -ups – One of the most important things that you can do for your heater is to schedule an all-encompassing annual tune-up. Having your heating unit inspected and cleaned by a professional will ensure that your system is running smoothly and safely this fall. Bob’s Heating offers annual maintenance plans and Trust Certified technicians who will diagnose any problems or system failures, perform preventative maintenance and ensure that your equipment is operating at its peak efficiency.