Bryant Preferred Series Horizontal Heat Pump 224A
The Small Space Heat Pump That Fits Big Comfort Needs
Our Bryant Preferred Compact Heat Pump is whisper quiet and ideal for tight spaces near patios or decks, providing both cooling and heating that results in year-round energy savings. Our environmentally-friendly refrigerant is an added bonus.
Bryant Preferred Series Horizontal Heat Pump Features:
- Ultra compact for small spaces
- Up to 15.5 SEER and 9.0 HSPF
- Sound as low as 69 dB
- DuraGuard™ Plus protection system
- Environmentally sound Puron® refrigerant
- Compact, single-stage, side discharge heat pump with up to 15 SEER, 12 EER and 8.5 HSPF, plus decibels as low as 69.
- Efficiency: Up to 15.5 SEER/9.0 HSPF Warranty: 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
- SmartEvap™ technology :Provides additional summer duhumidification as a part of your air conditioning system
- QuieTech™: Sound-reducing technology
- Blower motor: Variable-speed full-featured ECM – Model 987M
- Primary Heat Exchanger: Corrosion-resistant clamshell design of aluminized steel
- Secondary Heat Exchanger: Fin-and-tube stainless steel
- Gas valve: Modulating – Model 987M
- Igniter: PerfectLight™ hot surface igniter (pilot-free)
- Fuel: Natural gas, convertible to liquid propane (LP)
- Capacity: 60,000 – 120,000 BTUH
- Protection: DuraGuard™ Plus protection system Construction: Galvanized steel Paint: Powder-coated, baked on Fan Guard: Heavy-duty wire fan guard Refrigerant: Puron® refrigerant Compressor: Scroll Heating Capacity (tons): 1.5 – 5 Cooling Capacity (tons): 1.5 – 5
- Controls: Supported Thermidistat, HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel Thermostats
- Quiet Level: As low as 69 dB Features: Compact cabinet design
- Details: As an ENERGY STAR® partner, Bryant has determined that the Preferred™ Series Model 224A heat pumps that achieve system combinations of 15.5 SEER, 9.0 HSPF and 12.5 EER or higher meet the ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR® criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit the ENERGY STAR® website.