Rheem Professional Classic Series Gas Water Heater
When you need a new hot water heater, you may be surprised by just how many options there are on the market today. If you are like most of our Greater Seattle, WA and Eastside-area customers, you have had your current water heater for a while and never really thought much about what to replace it with. If that water heater stops working properly, it is time to do some looking around to figure out what type of replacement makes sense.
- Guardian System™ — One–of–a–kind air/fuel shut–off device offers double protection, maintenance free; no filter to clean, standard replacement parts.
- Self–Cleaning — EverKleen™ patented system fights sediment build–up, reduces fuel costs, provides more hot water.
- Easy to Light — No matches required.
- Energy Efficient — More hot water at a lower operating cost.
- Longer Life — Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from rust.
- High Altitude Compliant — All models are certified for applications up to 6,000 feet above sea level. Some models are certified up to 10,200 feet above sea level.
- Brass drain valve and temperature and pressure relief valve included.
Our best selling water heater. More hot water at a low operating cost, with .62 energy factor. Available in 40, 50 and 75 gallon sizes.