Help From Your Heating & Air Experts in Seattle
At Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning, it is extremely important to us that we help our customers make decisions that are right for their needs. To this end, we have provided a library of information for anyone who wants to learn more about their home’s HVAC equipment.
Learn more about the resources we offer, including:
- Warranty registration: Register the warranty on your HVAC equipment so you can take full advantage if necessary.
- Equipment manuals: Find out more about your specific make and model of AC, heater, or other HVAC product to use it to its full potential.
- Troubleshooting tips: Let us help you troubleshoot if you are experiencing small, persistent problems with your heating and air system.
- How-to videos: We can walk you through basic maintenance that is easy and safe for homeowners.
- Inspection checklist: Learn more about the specifics of what we are looking for when we inspect your air conditioner, furnace, and more.
- Utility rebates: Find out what products qualify for rebates, and how to take advantage of them.
- FAQs: We answer some of the most common questions our Seattle HVAC experts are asked.