Honeywell Prestige IAQ with Redlink YTHX9421R
High-definition full-color display Controls up to three whole-house systems – humidifier, dehumidifier, air conditioner, and ventilation Adjusts temperature from anywhere in the home (With Portable Comfort Control).
With your new thermostat, you can:
- Connect to the internet to monitor and control your heating/cooling system and receive alerts by email (requires optional RedLINK Internet Gateway)
- View outdoor temperature and humidity (requires optional Wireless Outdoor Sensor)
- Control humidification, dehumidifcation or ventilation
- Get email alerts for things like poor system efficiency or water leaks
- On-screen or email reminders for filter replacement, seasonal maintenance and more
- So intuitive , it programs itself
- Answer a few questions and the system will self-program
- Prestige also learns how long it takes to heat or cool your home; simply set the time and desired temperature and the system will run only long enough to reach desired level
- Control and monitor home comfort anywhere , anytime
- Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort service lets you manage your system remotely with a computer, tablet, or smartphone
- RedLINK™ wireless accessories such as sensors and remotes help you easily optimize comfort throughout your home
Finally , a thermostat you ’ll want to look at. Customizable high-definition, full-color display, Self -monitoring system tells you when action is needed.
- Specification In Detail
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery—over time, the Prestige thermostat “learns” how long it takes your system to reach the temperature you want. It turns on the heating or cooling system earlier to make sure you’re comfortable at the time you expect.
- Dealer information on the screen—making it easy for you to contact your dealer for service.
- Vacation and holiday scheduling—allowing you to program a setbacktemperature to save energy while you are away.
- Keypad lockout to prevent unauthorized changes.
- Equipment status—provides on/off status of all equipment controlled by the thermostat.
Preferences—allowing you to customize the thermostat to your desired