Bryant Legacy Series Electronic Air Cleaner
High-Efficiency Indoor Air Filtration
Need an affordable solution for air cleaning? Look no further than the Bryant Legacy Series Electronic Air Cleaner. This air cleaner uses electrically charged cells to capture up to 99% of airborne particles in your home and requires minimal maintenance. Simply remove the electronic cells every 3-6 months, wash with warm soapy water, fully dry and replace.
- 3-stage filtration system
- Captures up to 99% airborne particles
- Renewable and eco-friendly
- No replacement filters needed
- 5 year limited parts warranty
- Washable Permanent Prefilters
- Dual Indicator Lights show unit operation at a glance.
- Electronic Air Proving Switch cycles Air Cleaner On/Off with system fan.
- Easy to maintain.
- Lifetime, Environmentally-Friendly, Two-Stage Electronic Filters
Energy efficient with low operating cost and MERV 16 efficiency, EACs are an affordable way to purify the air in your home by electrically charging the airborne particles.
- Specification In Detail
- Performance: MERV 16 filtration captures up to 65% of particles 1.0 to 3.0 microns in size
- Rated Airflow: 220 to 240 volt, 50/60 Hz for international use.
- Electronic air proving switch cycles air cleaner On/Off with system fan
- Installation: For use with furnaces
- Plug-in Power Cord for easy electrical connection.
- Cabinet: 20-gauge, steel cabinet in taupe color to match Bryant furnaces and fan coils Heavy gauge
- Dimensions: Furnace/fan coil sizes: 0016: 17″H x 7.25″W x 25″D 0020: 21″H x 7.25″W x 25″D