Bob’s Guardian HVAC Maintenance Plans
- Our skilled technicians always arrive within your quoted time frame window
- We inspect your heating unit to find issues
- We’ll create and share customized solutions with you
- Once we have your approval, we’ll complete the work
We believe that it’s important to educate our customers about issues we find with their heaters and the options available to them. You should be able to make informed decisions about your heating units. Additionally, because we understand heater repairs often come at inopportune moments, which is why we offer financing options with approved credit.
For total peace of mind following your installation, consider taking advantage of our five-year Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning Labor Extension Plan:
- Five years guaranteed labor expenses on covered equipment
- Five annual maintenance services, including filter changes, on covered equipment
- No after hour charges for no heat situations, regardless of day or time
- Five percent discount on future equipment purchases during the life of the contract
- Warranty covers equipment listed on the agreement only
- Warranty covers furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioners only
We also proudly offer maintenance agreements for our customers, at one-year, three-year, and five-year increments. These agreements give our preferred customers access to annual maintenance inspections, discounted parts and labor, and much more!
- Change the air filter – It is always a good idea to change your air filter regularly (around every 90 days). By keeping your air filter clean, you will have more efficient heating, save on utility bills as well as extend the life of your heater. Bob’s Heating offers high-quality air filters as well as an Automatic Filter Replacement Program, so you can automatically receive a new filter every 90 days.
- Check your thermostat – The thermostat controls both the heating and cooling systems of homes by detecting the temperature of the room and comparing it to the desired temperature setting. If you are setting your thermostat to a certain temperature, but still feel uncomfortable temperature-wise, then there is most likely a problem with the thermostat.
- Schedule annual heater check -ups – One of the most important things that you can do for your heater is to schedule an all-encompassing annual tune-up. Having your heating unit inspected and cleaned by a professional will ensure that your system is running smoothly and safely this fall. Bob’s Heating offers annual maintenance plans and Trust Certified technicians who will diagnose any problems or system failures, perform preventative maintenance and ensure that your equipment is operating at its peak efficiency.
- Test your smoke alarms – Certain problems such as insufficient combustion air around the heating unit can lead to fire hazards. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) estimates that of all reported household fires, only about half (52%) of homes had a working smoke detector in the house. Just as you would with CO detectors, it is important to test all the smoke alarms in your home and replace old batteries with new ones.
Preferred Customer Benefits
- Regular HVAC inspections are recommended by your equipment manufacturer, and a Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement will provide you with one precision tune–up and safety inspection on your covered equipment annually.
- A properly maintained heating and cooling system will operate at maximum efficiency and save you money on fuel consumption – and better yet, we will contact you to remind you when it is time for your inspection.
- Extends equipment life and reliability. Few things are more frustrating and expensive as a heating and/or air conditioning system that breaks down or has to be replaced prematurely.
- Manufacturer warranties on your heating and/or air conditioning system are validated with verification of annual maintenance.
- 10% discount on all parts & labor. In some cases, these savings will pay for most of the Maintenance Agreement, and we guarantee our repairs for one full year.
- 5% discount on all equipment plus other special discounts exclusively for Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement holders.
- Appointment times that fit your schedule.
Bob's Guardian Maintenance Plans
Signing up for an annual HVAC maintenance plan is the best way to ensure your equipment is operating at its peak efficiency. Now offering annual maintenance plans on the following equipment:
- Gas and Electric Furnaces
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Heat Pumps
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Make Up Air Systems
To learn more about our Guardian Maintenance Program, contact us or call us at 800-840-3346 today!