While we continue to remain open under modified circumstances, our office team is now working remotely as we adapt to the latest COVID-19 mandates. Our in-field team members will continue to work emergency calls (no heat, no hot water) with extreme caution.
At Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning, your family’s comfort is our family’s business, and we want to make this time of uncertainty as comfortable as possible for our customers. Our team is closely monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19 and we are following recommendations made by the CDC. As we continue to operate and visit customer homes, we wanted to share a list of steps we are taking to provide a safe experience for our customers and field personnel.
What is Bob’s doing to protect our customers while we are in their home?
The coronavirus (COVID-19) affects carriers of the virus in different ways, and not everyone has the same symptoms, so we ask all Bob’s employees including our field professionals (techs, IAQ, installers, outside sales representatives, and field managers) to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- To keep everyone safe and healthy, we have also asked our field personnel to refrain from shaking hands with homeowners.
- All field employees are wiping down the exterior handles, and interior truck/vehicle cabs with disinfecting wipes to ensure no germs or bacteria are transferred from home to home.
- We ask for all field personnel to sanitize their hands and to wear gloves and shoe covers every time they enter a home.
- Our field team members will be disinfecting thermostats and other touchable surfaces in your home if they come into contact.
- Additionally, we are asking all homeowners to reschedule appointments if they are exhibiting any potential symptoms.
Our team will continue to closely monitor the situation and update our routines as deemed necessary by the CDC.