Upgrading to a new energy-efficient heating system can save you money on your energy bills as well as improve the comfort of your home. Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning is a participating contractor with many local utility companies that offer great local rebates: Puget Sound Energy, Tacoma Public Utilities and Cascade Natural Gas.
Here are some local rebates that each energy utility company has to offer for new heating systems:
PSE has a variety of heating rebates that apply to new qualifying heating systems. One of their eligibility requirements is that you must be a current PSE residential electric customer. Some of the awesome local rebates that they offer are:
- Ductless Heat Pump – $1,200 Rebate
- Air Source Heat Pump – $350-$800 Rebate
- Forced-Air Furnace to Air-Source Heat Pump Conversion – $1,500 Rebate
- Forced Air Furnace – $350 Rebate
Tacoma Public Utilities offers a Ductless Heat Pump Program where you can get an $800 rebate when you install a new ductless heat pump in your home. You may also be eligible for:
- Zero-Interest Loan: a seven-year, zero interest loan to upgrade to a ductless heat pump heating system
- Grant Program: income-qualified customers may be eligible to receive a grant that could cover a majority of the costs of energy efficiency improvements
Cascade Natural gas offers local rebates for new and existing homeowners for energy-efficient heating systems. There are some eligibility requirements; one of them is that one must be a Washington state customer of Cascade Natural Gas.
- High-Efficiency Natural Gas Furnace – $250 Rebate
TRUST BOB’S HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, INC.
Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning installs furnaces, air conditioners, and other systems that provide comfort and increase the indoor air quality in Western Washington homes. We offer air conditioning and gas furnace repair and maintenance by expert technicians dedicated to providing only the best service. Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning proudly partners with organizations focused on sustainability and innovation, including Built Green, Energy Star, and Puget Sound Energy.