Bryant Preferred Series Horizontal Air Conditioner 124A
Air Conditioning to Fit Small Space, Big Comfort Needs
The Preferred compact central air conditioner is the ideal quiet choice for rooftop or deck installations and areas as close as six inches away from your home. Yet, with an up to 15 SEER rating, it delivers powerful cooling performance.
- Ultra-compact for small spaces and for stacking in multi-family housing
- Up to 14 SEER
- Up to 12.2 EER
- Sound as low as 66 dB (quiet as a vacuum)
- Blow-through design
- Environmentally-sound Puron® refrigerant
Compact, single-stage, side discharge air conditioner with up to 15 SEER and 12 EER, plus decibles as low as 66.
Specification in Detail
- Efficiency: Up to 15 SEER, Up to 12.5 EER
- Warranty: 10-year parts limited warranty upon registration
- Details: As an ENERGY STAR partner, Bryant has determined that the Preferred™ Series Model 124A air conditioners that achieve system combinations of 14.5 SEER and 12.0 EER or higher meet the ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your contractor for details or visit the ENERGY STAR web site.
- Quiet Level: As low as 66 dB
- Features: Compact flow-through design
- Controls: Supported Thermidistat, Standard Thermostat
- Refrigerant: Puron refrigerant
- Compressor: Scroll
- Cooling Capacity (tons): 1.5 – 5
- Pressure Switches: High and Low
- Construction: Galvanized steel
- Paint: Powder-coated, baked on
- Fan Guard: Heavy-duty wire fan guard