Bob’s Best Installation Commitment
Before Your Installation Date:
You will receive a reminder phone call or email to confirm appointment:
- Review any pre-installment requirements have been accomplished.
- Review the equipment that will be installed.
Upon Arrival At Your Home:
- The lead Installer will read over your contract with you.
- The lead Installer will walk your home with you to show the steps they will take to remove your old equipment, and install the new equipment.
- Any potential installation concern will be discussed with you.
- The installation team will wear gloves and protective footwear to protect your walls and floors.
- The installation team will lay down canvas coverings on your floors to further help protect your home.
- The installer will cycle your thermostat 3 times to ensure your new system is working correctly.
- The lead installer will verify with you that the completed installation has met your expectations.
- The lead installer will walk you through your new system operational features and functions, including the maintenance required and thermostat settings.
- You will receive a follow up phone call to ensure your equipment is fully operational and to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Before Departure From Your Home:
- The installation crew will dispose of all packaging and materials created during your installation.
- Please assist our crews in inspecting your new system for any minor details that need attention.
- Expect your floors and walls to be clean of smudge marks.
- Final payment arrangement is received by installation team member.
- Review final permit process & follow-up duct testing if applicable.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING BOB’S HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING AS YOUR HVAC CONTRACTOR!